At Heygreen, we value our partnerships with parents and carers and it was lovely to see so many of you at our Phonics Workshop.
Thank to everyone who completed our termly questionnaire. Here are some of the responses that we received. Altogether there were 29 questionnaires returned.
- 100% of parents/carers said that their child was happy at school.
- 100% of parents/carers said that their child is looked after well.
- 100% of parents/carers said that their child was safe at school.
Positive comments given about the school included:
- Lots of after school clubs.
- Supporting children with their learning.
- Children taking part in special events.
- Good vibe around school.
- Parents Evening and the refreshments provided.
- Parent support offered.
- Lots of sports events such as the swimming gala.
- 5 parent/carers even said that everything was brilliant/excellent!
Things that we can do better included:
- Continue to encourage cars not to park on the yellow zig-zag lines.
- Continue to try and reduce the number of headlice.
- Further develop the lost property system.
- Even more activities and fun events for the children.