Thank to everyone who completed our termly questionnaire. Here are some of the responses that we received. Altogether there were 29 questionnaires returned.
- 100% of parents/carers said that their child was happy at school.
- 100% of parents/carers said that their child is looked after well.
- 100% of parents/carers said that their child was safe at school.
Positive comments given about the school included:
- Lots of after school clubs.
- Supporting children with their learning.
- Children taking part in special events.
- Good vibe around school.
- Parents Evening and the refreshments provided.
- Parent support offered.
- Lots of sports events such as the swimming gala.
- 5 parent/carers even said that everything was brilliant/excellent!
Things that we can do better included:
- Continue to encourage cars not to park on the yellow zig-zag lines.
- Continue to try and reduce the number of headlice.
- Further develop the lost property system.
- Even more activities and fun events for the children.